There is More Beyond "I Am"

Orb

18 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil idk what's going on lol. 

An experience of knowing what’s going on seems to be what’s going on. 

On 2/7/2023 at 7:10 AM, Orb said:

My gut tells me there's more beyond being established in the I Am sense. Something about it still doesn't seem unlimited or completely infinite.

Unhappiness is experiential, comes & goes, and for unhappiness there is always believed to be a reason or cause, and the unhappiness can not ever been ‘seen’ to be how the thoughts feel, to happiness. Happiness is never experienced, never comes & goes, and for happiness there is no reason or cause because nothing’s happening & nothing is happiness. 

Similarly, thoughts about there being a separate self which is established in the I Am sense are experiential, and therein appear / come & go.

That which is already limitless, whole & complete never comes & goes, and has no reason, cause, intention, logical explanation or rationale for unhappiness, nor for itself to change or be changed or bettered in anyway.

For the individual or separate self, This is always an object called ‘that’, and therein This can’t possibly be unlimited and completely infinite already, as that hasn’t been found yet, by a separate self, of thoughts, about This. Happiness is assumed to be when that is found, where that is, and possible only if & when that is achieved & obtained, by an individual, which is the illusion of believing thoughts, which are This. The individual can even believe it has gone beyond nonduality (Happiness), overlooking the believing, of this & that. 

46 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil you seem to be in favor of this. Why not transcend this and that? Otherwise there will just be rumination about this all day

The rumination is a story about a separate self of thoughts, the apparent knower or understander which knows and understands there is separation, and therein knows & understands it is separate from This, and that therein there is This and that, and the way to finally be whole & complete is by transcending This and that. 

38 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil people say so much profound/grandiose shit about self realization, how can it just be this then?

The individual knows and understands the individual is separate, and thus there’s a separate it, which the knower or understander could know & understand, to then be self realized.

38 minutes ago, Orb said:

Ive had this all the time. 

The separate self in time is rumination, which is already This.