Heart Pain During Meditation

Orb

@Phil the emotions that come up feel contracted, this can be conceptualized as a regression when really it's purification, because the contracted emotion feeling has been conceptualized as I for years, for years is also a thought. 

Edited by Orb
Got too excited 😊

♾️

Right now I am experiencing heart pain & frustration when I see my family members eating crap food 😤😑 Time to make salad & smoothie! 🥗🍓🍌🥒🧄

1 hour ago, Orb said:

@Loop @Phil upon investigating feeling and awareness, something was seen to be false and now there's a release of triggered emotions if that makes sense.

Yeah 😌 Keep expressing, make sense? Who need it! 🤗

One Taste, One Sound, One Sight, One Feeling,

Love!

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 1/30/2023 at 1:34 PM, Orb said:

This is weird because it only happens during meditation, my pose is the half lotus pose. When I sit on the cushion for half lotus after some time I feel the heart beating harder and even felt a sharp sensation in the heart that was enough to make me stop meditating. Idk what the hells going on. Has this happened to any of you?

You might be stressed about something. It happens to me that meditation increases stress. Don't forget that there is like a basic psychological reaction to forcing yourself to do something or to let go of something. For me I get less stressful when I meditate with someone else. I like to meditate with my mother or my brother - my gf doesn't find it so interesting.

In fact focusing increases stress let go of focusing and resting might increase activity in the mind so it will increase stress. Multitasking increases stress. You might be a stressed person like I am.

Edited by nurthur11

4 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil then how come theres a feeling of being completely unbound, open, and vast? 

Because the hand isn’t on the stove.

Complete, unbound, open & vast aren’t a feeling or feelings.

But my thoughts makes it seem so. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil intuitively there is an equanimity between expansion and contraction going on. When expansion is conceptualized it’s turned into an awakening, when contraction is conceptualized it’s seen as a regression.

When is it seen? Where is it seen?