Actualized forum is actually a collaboration/research site in Disguise

14 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

ouuuuuch 😹

Try to find one honest sentence which isn’t divisive rhetoric about separate selves.

I regret to inform you guys that I made the decision to demote Nahm from being a Mod. Since he is one of the biggest members of this community I know plenty of you may be upset by this, so here's my explanation:

I have noticed over the last few years that Nahm's posts/advices were becoming more and more out of touch with people. Like he was talking at them or through them, not meeting people at the level they were at. Often his posts were cryptic and ambiguous to the point of confusion. I made several private messages to him about this over a year ago, hoping that he would see the problem and correct it. His posts and replies were becoming so out of touch at times that even I had trouble understanding him. It felt more and more like he was communicate from inside his own spiritual bubble, unable to see how his posts were failing to land with normal people, or even myself. Often I would read one of his posts and just have no idea what he was trying to say or how it would help. And if I fail to understand a post, I know 90%+ of others will not understand it or be helped by it. This failure to understand is not from lack of consciousness but from the style in which Nahm chooses to express himself.  The issue isn't that Nahm is not a developed or conscious guy, but the obscure and nonsensical way he communicates.

I turned I blind eye to this for several years, hoping it would correct itself naturally. Unfortunately it has gotten worse. The parroting of neo-Advaita platitudes in response to people's relative questions and problems has become too much, especially recently. When I explained this problem to Nahm via PM and tried to communicate with him about correcting it, he started to spout those same vapid neo-Advaita platitudes at me. This is not the kind of communication I can stomach from my Mods. It also became clear to me that he was not interested nor capable of changing his ways. Nor do I want to force him to change his ways if he doesn't do so of his own recognizance. The issue here being that platitudes such as "there is no you" or "that is just a thought" do not help people and in fact start to do the opposite. I do not like neo-Advaita style teachings and I do not want this forum to turn into the kind of place where some normie asks a straight forward question and the response is something like, "There is no you, that's just a thought, there is no one to awaken." These kinds of teachings do not lead to the God-realization I am trying to guide people towards.

With that said, I have no personal ill feelings towards Nahm. He's got many wonderful qualities, most of all is his big heart. I have met him in-person and he's a great guy to hang out with. I know he's coming from good intentions, but his style of teaching nonduality simply does not align with what I am trying to teach about God-realization and the future direction of Actualized.org teachings about awakening. I know many of you love Nahm and I know he has helped many of you in various ways. I appreciate that and his service to this community since the forum's inception back in 2016. Unfortunately he can longer be a Mod and the situation may devolve to the point where I have to ask him to leave this forum entirely because he keeps parroting the same neo-Advaita platitudes in every situation and I don't know how much more of that I can tolerate. Honestly, I've been tolerating it for months already. I tried to turn a blind eye to it because he has a long history here, he's helped many people here, I consider him a friend, and many of you guys look up to him. But it's just clear to me that this is not going to work out long term because our styles are so different. What he teaches is not what I teach. And I am okay with that to some degree -- not everyone has to agree with me or teach spirituality like me -- but the vacuous neo-Advaita talk has become too much recently. This is a great example of the problem of conflating relative and absolute matters to the point of disconnect with the normal people. When a store clerk asks you to pay the bill, the proper response is not, "There is no one who can pay the bill, and no bill to pay."

I know some will be upset by this and will disagree with my decision here. So, whatever your feelings are about this situation -- good or bad -- share them here or forever hold your peace. We will not be able to move on from this until the air has been cleared. So take the time to do that now.

I'm sorry it has come to this. I wish Nahm the best. Nahm, I sincerely thank you for your years of service to this community. Really. You put in so much of your heart into this. And we all saw that.

Attached is a screenshot of my last communication with Nahm on this matter so that you understand why I made the decision I did:

https://i.imgur.com/3WKAELm.jpeg

This was not a decision I wanted to make.

Note: do not attack each other over this.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Mandy

Yeah. Here this would just be expressive journaling.

👍👍👍 

It's ridiculous how much insight is in doing so if you're willing to really look at the words in front of you instead of thinking they just mean what you think they mean. 

Youtube Channel  

19 hours ago, Phil said:

Try to find one honest sentence which isn’t divisive rhetoric about separate selves.

I regret to inform you guys that I made the decision to demote Nahm from being a Mod. Since he is one of the...

Leo:  "You are not teaching about God-Realization"

'You': "I am You! Can't you see it?"

Leo: "Stop with that Neo-Advaita thing' 

😹

On 1/31/2023 at 4:13 PM, Cupcake said:

By the way on the same blog page (if anyone noticed) he wrote this -

79fyqr.jpg

No matter how much diarrhea you spew Leo, it isn’t going to cover up the deep trauma held in the body. Come down out of your “infinite mind & intellect” and use it to reflect into the Body. You always used to and still do talk about how you disliked academia, you never resonated with ‘scientific evidence’ Leo, so why in this case are you using to to justify trauma you have seem to have gone through? You are hurting yourself with this need to be the one who knows, the one who is mature & smart. This is shoving your childlike joy down into a corner. See this, notice when you get triggered by ‘stupidity’. Why? Why do you feel the need to call Yourself dumb? You are clearly fighting with the trauma held in the body Leo. Please come down, find the Inner Unborn Child, they are screaming to be let out, yet you ignore & ignore, suppress & repress, and you seem to be guiding towards the same suffering of that repression. Healing is for You, Healing is for the World, Healing is for Nothing, for the Silence of Absolute Forgiveness, & Infinite Innocence. That is Joy & Peace.

Sometimes you need a good kick it the ass to wake the fuck up, not shaming, but the blazing heart of the Father. Zen slapped across the face, finding the Original Taste. Showing you, No-Self is it, it is what the seeker seeks, it is the end of seeking. This doesn’t mean you stop doing anything. It is just that the Heart-Mind ‘takes the wheel’ so to speak, and you Feel the True Healing.

There is no-one here,

Just Love,

This Dream awoke,

Each seem broke,

Galactic smoke,

Scream into the Wind,

Condensed clouds of rain,

Cry,

Laugh,

Trust the pain,

Don’t, run, to, shame.

On 1/31/2023 at 6:50 PM, Omni said:

Leo is helping you wake up from the sense of "unworthiness" that may have been with you a long time.

Drowning in & projecting unworthiness onto ‘his students’,

Source is the only Teacher,

No-One is It,

I am Nothing,

No-one is here to take credit. 

Repressing the unworthiness is repressing the Guidance,

Repressing the Re-Birth,

Repressing the jealousy where the Phenix rises out of the dense energy of fear, guilt, unworthiness. 
Suppressing the anger & rage, the flame under your ass, 

Feeling shows you truly what is right,

Stand up fight for your rights! 
For the freedom to Be,

For us all to sail peacefully,

Joyously.

Hello!!!

Who’s in there?!?

Wake up Unborn Child!

Wake Up!

We are all sinners!

We are all the lost children of Earth!