There isn’t a single thing at all,

This Dream is for us all, 

Stop pretending you have it all, 

Give it away,

Receive back the Embrace. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

22 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

We are aggressive to those that are above us and want to lovingly assist those who are below us.  Empathy requires high-consciousness.

Those who take their own followers for granted can never be capable of empathy. 

For some people their followers are mere objects and pawns in their grand schemes. 

They consider their own followers idiots. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

5 hours ago, Loop said:

@Serenity

Repression & suppression of the Guidance, he is belittling feelings, belittling the Inner Child, shaming the very Healing itself. I realized that after being abused by one of  ‘his followers’ in person, that this confusion cannot really be helped directly, you kinda just gotta leave & hope they figure out what they have been doing to themself. They will just keep gaslighting you, about solipsistic, narcissistic, grandiose non-sense. So save yourself from that, breathe in some real air in this moment, right Now. Sends shivers down my spine that this trash is being spread. 

I removed myself from his forum until eventually this one was created. I’m done seeing this garbage being perpetuated, “his follower” even tried to manipulate me to not ever tell anyone about the abuse. Literally tried to manipulate me to repress & suppress for him

No, this is for Healing, this is for Love. I’m not going to stand by well more of us harm ourself just because you cannot accept Healing. I will fight for Healing until my last breath. 
Door number 3 please

Healing is here, waiting for us all, to just trust the Feeling. 

Thank you, Loop. Lots of wisdom and truth spoken there.

What I have the most trouble with is seeing what's going on and worrying that it's getting worse. 

Leo seems very unstable psychologically right now and reading the messages he posts makes me nauseous. 

Between the gun he put to his head this summer and his posts about his suicidal ideations, I don't take things lightly.

He's gone crazy.  He would need to be taken care of, in my opinion.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

Between the gun he put to his head this summer and his posts about his suicidal ideations, I don't take things lightly.

He's gone crazy.  He would need to be taken care of, in my opinion.

I'm sorry but I don't take his claims seriously as I have seen it before. He does bait and switch. He will first act aggressive and when he cannot get away with it, he will try to get sympathy of the crowd by playing victim. He will constantly switch between toxic narcissism to vulnerable narcissism. During his vulnerable narcissism bouts, he will act like people have hurt him. When the public has been calmed and appeased, he will switch back to showing aggression. He did this even when he banned Nahm, about how he felt bad for asking him to leave so that he(Leo) won't appear as a bad faith person. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Another one of many masks and stints and ploys that Leo uses to keep the public toxicly attached to him.

Leo reminds me of my ex. Whenever I would try to walk away from him, he would immediately bombard me with threats and thoughts of suicide, self harm, poor me, sob story and how he was so lonely without me blah blah blah, trying to make me sympathetic so that I get a change of heart, which made it incredibly difficult for me to leave him. 

The real fact is that a narcissist feels emotions and sympathy for none other than only themselves. They don't have emotions to begin with. Any emotion they feel is generally a strategy to pull someone closer who is trying to walk away. In rare situations they feel an emotion in the form of self pity where they feel too bad about themselves, they don't hate themselves, they just feel like they are not getting the preferential treatment they think they deserve, they want to feel wanted by people and for that they would go to any lengths, they simply cannot be alone, not because of the fear or emptiness of loneliness like in bpd, but they cannot be alone because they feel intense insecurity and loss of ego when they are alone. 

He is using all the known techniques that I have already known living with narcissistic people for so long. Even what he is doing currently is toxic and selfish, because instead of letting people go, he wants them to stay so that he does not have to feel lonely or dumped. It's like a toxic boyfriend who continues a relationship only because he doesn't like the idea of being without a girlfriend or being dumped. 

The root cause of narcissism is a deeply insecure ego that has to win at all costs, even at the cost of damage to others. 

Leo doesn't need help regarding self harm. He needs a proper therapist who reverse narcissistic behavior by teaching their clients to slowly dis-engage egocentric behavior and cultivate consideration and empathy for others. 

But he is impermeable to any kind of advice. If he is asked to visit a therapist for narcissism, he will lash out a big No. So there can be no help. 

The only eventual solution is to abandon him and let him know that he is being toxic to people and he can then find ways to be happy with himself and not trouble/trap people anymore. 

I know narcissistic abuse because I went through it multiple times. 

Leo is just the everyday garden variety narcissist that I meet every day. 

Been there, done that, seen that, known that. 

Edited by Cupcake

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

36 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

Leo doesn't need help regarding self harm. He needs a proper therapist

What do you think was meant by he needs help?

He's lost his marble to the point he might need to be institutionalized. I'm not a psychiatrist, but some of his messages on the forum would for sure have made him a good candidate to be put on watch for a while.

He's a threat to his own safety, let alone his followers.

4 hours ago, Serenity said:

I don't take things lightly.

I don’t either, we need to be talking about this. We cannot allow it to continue to be repressed. Essentially ‘his students’ are being shown to repress the noticing that there isn’t ‘his students’ & ‘his teaching’, and just being shoved into a corner and shown how to repress & suppress in general actual healing. Turning the True Healing of spirituality into some kind of intellectual game. 😒

Psychedelic abuse can really uproot you. They need to be treated with respect, & grounded in just being ok with Intrinsic Health.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop

Yes. I also think a lot of his forum members are peeking around here and benefit from reading what's being said in a place where both him and his mods cannot control the dynamic and narrative.

It's been eye opening and/or validating for those that feels something is off but are still under the cultish gaslighting happening in there.

1 minute ago, Serenity said:

Yes. I also think a lot of his forum members are peeking around here and benefit from reading what's being said in a place where both him and his mods cannot control the dynamic and narrative.

Yes exactly. This is the best part of creating awareness. 

Here we cannot be controlled by his mods anymore. So we can actually really say what we really feel. A lot of people have even forgotten what to say because of his excessive pressure on people who criticize him. 

@Cupcake

Yeah. He's really good at self-deception and it translate in great talent to deceive others as well. It happened quite a lot that I'd start doubting my perspective, make concessions and walk on egg shells when I just shouldn't have.  There is a lot of collective attempt at perspective bending for control, and all of this under the veneer of Truth when the Truth presented there is nothing but an egoic bias meant to fulfill a conscious or unconscious agenda.

On the positive side, I just had a look at his blog and he wrote a post on how psychedelics 'are very dangerous'. 

Lots of lucidity in there, as such as comment on how it might make you mentally spiral out of control, ruin your career, relationships, lead you to want to kill yourself and so forth. Seems like he's talking about his experience with them in the last years.

Anyway, that's a good warning and change of tone on the matter. Hopefully, he'll now stay away from them and slowly recover. 

11 minutes ago, Serenity said:

On the positive side, I just had a look at his blog and he wrote a post on how psychedelics 'are very dangerous'. 

Lots of lucidity in there, as such as comment on how it might make you mentally spiral out of control, ruin your career, relationships, lead you to want to kill yourself and so forth. Seems like he's talking about his experience with them in the last years.

Anyway, that's a good warning and change of tone on the matter. Hopefully, he'll now stay away from them and slowly recover. 

I saw it too but I think it's just the same old manipulation to seem "reasonable, self-aware and mature" after a mask-off meltdown.

Not the first time. Nothing is gonna change.

There must be an effortless way.

The imbalanced Masculine with the Feminine in their shadow and without integration of Marriage (human and Divine) wants to double-down with a manipulative iron fist and control their way through life using concepts (intellect) and force.  This creates a hellscape for them and for those they relate to -- It's an inverted vortex.  Gaslighting is used to try to control the karmic blowback that happens when you’re unbalanced and where reality is trying to get you to do some self-improvement but you refuse the call of that Hero's Journey.  Flying monkeys are enticed by being rewarded with power and egoic perks to keep the inverted vortex in place.  Think of it as a smaller system that must maintain its own survival by building up defenses or it will be destroyed by the wider system.  Reality is a teacher and will keep knocking you on your forehead and sweeping the floor up from under your feet when you're not learning and growing (and integrating).  Those lessons just accumulate and you almost have to dive into a pond to avoid the incoming bees eventually breathing through a straw to survive.  But that's hell, that's not  a happy life at all.  My advice is to stay away from toxic people.  If they're like a worm in your mind, you gotta surgically remove that worm.  It's just not worth the hell that it brings your life.  I like the word "emptying work" for this -- it's letting go.  I stopped watching the news or looking at news websites for the exact same reason.  It's a hellscape inverted vortex too.  Don't let anyone or anything rob you of your heaven and happiness and peace.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I saw it too but I think it's just the same old manipulation to seem "reasonable, self-aware and mature" after a mask-off meltdown.

Not the first time. Nothing is gonna change.

At this point I can't tell if Leo is trolling his own followers. This seems like another manipulative tactic from a narcissist's toolbox. As usual, it is never the narcissist's fault. It is always someone else's fault. This time he decided to blame psychedelics. But he never claimed he did psychedelics in the last few weeks. The only claim he made was that he did weed. Yet he never called weed a psychedelic in the way he would usually call dmt. So there is zero proof of recent psychedelic use. Yet he wants to blame his meltdown on psychedelics indirectly. He thinks his gullible crowd will absolutely believe anything he says since they always have, so he can even get away with trolling them. This is his strategic (read psychopathic) way of dealing with the aftermath of the meltdown instead of apologizing and taking accountability. 

By the way on the same blog page (if anyone noticed) he wrote this -

79fyqr.jpg

You can't imagine his next strategy. It involves asking his forum what makes a good man and he is going to be making a video on that. Really? He now wants to convince people how he is knows what a good person is, and how impossible it is for him to hurt people if he knows what being a good man entails. Funny. The mental gymnastics he wants to do in order to make people feel like he knows it all and is being his best version. Far from it. He is trying to put rose tinted glasses on people once again to remedy his ruined image like damage control. Everything he does is a facade to make people think good about him. It's just a false image he is maintaining. 

His thread is laughable given the recent meltdown he had. Just more and more ego games Leo Gura. 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/89573-what-makes-a-good-man/

How about actually showing compassion to people, treating everyone fairly and not using his ego to justify every wrongdoing but actually reflecting on why others are hurt because of him. That would be a good start. 

Then someone made a post challenging him on child rape. 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/89477-god-loves-child-rape/

I reject the idea that a loving God would condone or enable child rape. This belief is deeply disturbing and incompatible with my values and personal beliefs.

I recognize that I may have previously held notions of God that were not fully understood or verified by me. I take responsibility for not guarding my mental faculties properly and not fully examining my beliefs.

I now choose to embrace skepticism and rational empiricism, and return to atheism as my default position - but in a non-dogmatic manner. As an atheist, I can subjectively choose to call child rape as evil, based on my own logical definition and values. This allows me to ascribe meaning to my reality as a humanist without resorting to twisted and illogical notions of love.

I recognize that love is a human virtue, and I strive to embody it through expansive, loving and kind thoughts and actions that benefit other humans and animals. Atheism also gives me the freedom to be myself, own my needs and goals, and choose to do good spontaneously.

I understand that life is best played in a collaborative, non-zero-sum manner, and I will strive to enrich and empower others through careful logical considerations and my own authentic heartfelt moral compass.

Furthermore, I am open to exploring and understanding consciousness through meditation, kriya yoga, and psychedelics, as I believe this will help me to become a more compassionate and empathetic person.

Edited by Cupcake

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The imbalanced Masculine with the Feminine in their shadow and without integration of Marriage (human and Divine) wants to double-down with a manipulative iron fist and control their way through life using concepts (intellect) and force.  This creates a hellscape for them and for those they relate to -- It's an inverted vortex.  Gaslighting is used to try to control the karmic blowback that happens when you’re unbalanced and where reality is trying to get you to do some self-improvement but you refuse the call of that Hero's Journey.  Flying monkeys are enticed by being rewarded with power and egoic perks to keep the inverted vortex in place.  Think of it as a smaller system that must maintain its own survival by building up defenses or it will be destroyed by the wider system.  Reality is a teacher and will keep knocking you on your forehead and sweeping the floor up from under your feet when you're not learning and growing (and integrating).  Those lessons just accumulate and you almost have to dive into a pond to avoid the incoming bees eventually breathing through a straw to survive.  But that's hell, that's not  a happy life at all.  My advice is to stay away from toxic people.  If they're like a worm in your mind, you gotta surgically remove that worm.  It's just not worth the hell that it brings your life.  I like the word "emptying work" for this -- it's letting go.  I stopped watching the news or looking at news websites for the exact same reason.  It's a hellscape inverted vortex too.  Don't let anyone or anything rob you of your heaven and happiness and peace.

Wise words, especially the last line. 

Leo is so lacking in integrity that at this point after everything I saw go down, I don't trust anything that comes out of his mouth as truth. It feels like every word out of his mouth is a lie just to maintain his image. Narcissism is self deception and deceiving others. Finally narcissism boils down to lack of integrity because that's the condition it creates. To me he is the most unethical person in the room, preaching others in a hypocritical sense, meanwhile completely ignoring the elephant in the room, his own selfish ego. 

It's just vapid lack of integrity masked as health of the forum. 

First he damages his own image and then sits down repairing it. But he can never let go of his addictions and obsessions.. This is his pattern. You'll witness more damage control in the future, obviously none of it aimed at actual inner change,just outer facades as usual. Leo has shown terrible lack of sensitivity, judgement, character, morality, integrity to suffice his own selfish motives. 

(My final comment on this thread,because I don't have much time)

My final judgment and statement to Leo is this - 

Lack of integrity cannot take you far, it will eventually destroy everything you create like a termite corroding furniture. Everything you see going down was a gradual consequence of your own lack of integrity, your own choices you made. Goodluck. 

Edited by Cupcake

Well.. I know I'm Leo also, but one that has dissolved a lot more of the ego that interferes with the divine perfect Love that recognizes truly who you all are, so I can see where he is at too. It's unfortunate so much chaos and damage has been done. And you are very tough and have survived a ton of a lot! I urge you to find the love you seek from within and better examples for the time being. And I hope you all can forgive him too one day, as we are all part of One. Leo is helping you wake up from the sense of "unworthiness" that may have been with you a long time. Everything is here to help you reach your highest self. And sometimes Love tells us that it's time to set some boundaries 😉.

Edited by Omni