_a_ Aware

Reena

On 1/11/2023 at 4:08 AM, Cupcake said:

69ibjp.gif

The world cannot be spiritual because then it won't aid survival It's about the absolute versus the relative. They don't meet. They are at odds. 

The whole kumbaya thing only happens in dreams. 

The divine self needs another divine self. The divine value needs another divine value. The divine heart needs another divine heart. The divine world needs another divine  world, not this materialistic world. This world is an antithesis to Divinity, the sooner you realize this, the better.. That's why you feel neglected, poached and roughed up and judged. 

Your needs would be met immediately if you were living in a divine world that seeks the virtues of the soul rather than the body. Now if you walked into a temple and said these things, they would mock you, because this language of the soul they do not understand. They can't relate. 

69icy4.gif

What I gather is this. 

Yes this question comes to my mind very often. 

The answer is all about strong intent. 

Psychic intelligence when cultivated really strong helps you to smell intent even from far. 

The second thing is to not trust easily. 

The third is time. Time tells you everything you need to know. Time is the great revealer. 

You also need to test  commitment and loyalty in your own unique way 

69lzyg.gif

69gygt.gif

Now understand this. 

You can't be someone who supports the truth but also wants material pleasures. Because you can't have both. Material pleasures don't go with the truth. 

You can't in the same breath support the truth and also support money and all the materialistic selfish views of the world because by principle they are very different. 

So people who support the truth can't work under a selfish dishonest boss. They will give up. They will speak the truth and they will be silenced or fired. 

You can't be a selfish cold hearted business minded person and also worship love and empathy at the same time. You can't have both. Because if you truly wanted love and empathy you wouldn't be running your scam business in a cold hearted way. If you were truly Empathetic you would give up the ways of the world. 

You can't be a cold psychopath (I'm not talking about psychopath criminals here), and also want love and charity in this world. Because they are opposite things. They don't go together. A charitable person cannot become a psychopath. A psychopath cannot be a charitable person. You cannot have 2 in 1 here.

69ib17.gif

On 1/11/2023 at 4:15 AM, Cupcake said:

You were my soul, you were my heart, you were my everything. 

I want to write letters to you. 

You came in my heart like a beautiful smile. Held my hand and held me close. 

Gave me love. 

69h142.gif

On 1/11/2023 at 4:16 AM, Cupcake said:

Be around supportive people. It's a huge boost to self esteem. 

Learn to cut out people who don't serve your purpose. Brutal truth. 

Its not about self love. It's simply about cultivating general love within yourself. This love will then water the plants of your body and mind. 

It's about cultivating love to heal deeply from inside. Inner child trauma work as well for those that feel unloved and for those who want organic healing. 

💭

73fzwu.gif

73g06g.gif

73fzq9.gif

73g6h4.gif

73g6fk.gif

73g7lg.gif

73g7gb.gif

73g7en.gif

73g7c8.gif

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 1/11/2023 at 4:17 AM, Cupcake said:

Immunitybooster-273x300.jpg.c4cedd1dfa64

ignitehealingsigil-257x300.jpg.89a53e772

truthspeaksisigil-211x300.jpg.2637eb89a3

psychopomp-sigil-281x300.jpg.564d774b37b

protectthevulnerable-219x300.jpg.cb58ff1

1355303952_managingpanic-bw-264x300(1).j

1601768161_fosterstability-sigil-213x300

1315729912_NeedsMetSigil-bw-233x300(1).j

adaptability-sigil-298x300.jpg.5083ca158

grownewtomorrow-sigil-215x300.jpg.ab3b45

whatnextsigil-300x279.jpg.bb8c3ec2e282b4

55968724_feedbodysoul-sigil-300-226x300(

On 1/11/2023 at 4:17 AM, Cupcake said:

The symbol of goodness. 

91493276_images-2022-12-16T181409_573.jp

On 1/11/2023 at 4:34 AM, Cupcake said:

Stephanie Coaching 

On 12/24/2022 at 10:27 PM, Cupcake said:

https://www.akapasupay.com/bloghome

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 hours ago, Cupcake said:

There is a lot of negativity that comes with narcissism 

The narcissist is perpetually trying to control people around them. They get stimulation out of creating fear and panic in people. 

When you argue with a narcissist they double down on their positions and start gaslighting the person arguing with them. 

1 hour ago, Cupcake said:

One of the things I suffer from is borderline personality disorder 

Written by Phil

I noticed in your other journal you asked no one comment, and I see that wasn’t said here, and this is titled as research. So here’s one I found most clarifying, although the word usage of narcissist rather than narcissism is unfortunately employed. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-narcissist-in-your-life/202203/7-reasons-narcissists-rarely-grow-emotionally

And one more specific to spiritual ego or spiritual narcissism.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/spiritual-narcissism/202101/spiritual-narcissism

And a YouTube channel that is a wealth of clarity.

https://youtube.com/@TheraminTrees

I think I'll use this journal to write about narcissism in great detail. 

One set of details will be about how to deal with a narcissist. 

And the other set of details will be how to win with a narcissist. 

3 roles to play - 

- spectator on the fringe 

- robot, do as they say 

- useful mule 

- don't be offended 

- don't have a parasocial bond 

-

Edited by Cupcake

About trauma bonding and Stockholm syndrome. 

How do we trauma bond? 

Trauma bonding and Stockholm syndrome go hand in hand. 

Also there are different types of fear. 

I am learning more about love and human bonding. And I have understood that humans operate in very dysfunctional ways. These are not pure by any means. It's the same reason why we're attracted to junk food, wine and sex. These are our vices,our guilty pleasures but without indulging them we cannot really experience the fullness of the human experience. In one way we can choose to transcend it but it leaves us with a different kind of guilt - the guilt of missing out. Whereas overindulgence can obviously be trouble. There's a fine line in being a human, a thin balance that must be maintained. It's like walking a tightrope. Some of these things can be considered taboo. For example, alcohol can be taboo in certain societies. We need these vices. They make our lives fuller. We understand our biological instincts better. There's nothing evil about it as long as nobody is harmed or hurt. It's similar to harmless dark humor. It's like a full palate. Everything to suit your taste from sweet to salty to spicy to tangy to bitter to mild. When you have all of it, that defines a complete experience. 

Edited by Cupcake