Social Anxiety at Work

Orb

Just now, Orb said:

@Phil it was fear/grief/despair/powerlessness. I took a quick look at the scale and I felt better just looking at it. okay, there is hope. The puzzle pieces are being put together,

Awesome!

There’s no hope. That’s the same as believing ‘there’s hope I’ll feel better in a future’. Feeling’s not in a future, it’s abundant, perfect, present and guiding now - just conceptualized. This is de-conceptualizing / receiving the guidance. 

Just now, Orb said:

but im still not 100 percent hnderstanding what youre trying to transmit here.

It’s exactly like a foursome with a blond, a brunette & a red head. 

@Phil okay, pieces coming together. Most people's baseline emotional state is the 2 bottom most emotions on the scale. Then they create conditions based on the external world in order to give themselves excuses to express emotion and go a little higher on the scale. Hence why people become workaholics, or why most people want kids so they can have an excuse to feel unconditional love for another human being.

♾️

@Orb

If you’re at a loss for which emotion is felt, yes I’d start at the bottom. 

Don’t feel rushed at all, but give yourself 1 to 2 minutes to express each emotion. 

If you want to take longer, take longer, whenever you want, but frame it up as light & simple. 

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Now I'm listening to feeling 😌.

As in conceptualizing emotion as baselines isn’t quite the same as directly expressing emotions / using the scale. 

Now let the conceptual sexy-time aspect go… and notice the presence of feeling still remains. Stay with that. Trust in that. 

Do the scale from there.

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil when it comes to using the scale, feeling comes first not thought. Sometimes it sounds like we are supposed to think our way into happiness when it's not quite like that in direct experience.

Conceptualizing as separate things, and adding a supposed to, naturally isn’t quite so connective & spacious feeling. 

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil feels like the energy body or whatever you wanna call it is the boss. Thought either aligns with it or the energy body starts shaking and trembling until thought comes back. 

Stick with just the presence of feeling & the emotion. 

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil made it up to boredom-pessimism, it feels good but I'm feeling sleepy now, I will pick up from where I left off today. Thank you Phil and everyone.

🤍

1 minute ago, Orb said:

@Phil last insight: when spiritual teachers speak of doing emotion work or healing emotions, they're talking about the emotional scale essentially.

You’re dreaming there are spiritual teachers. Go to bed. Pick a better more exciting dream. 

thanks for what you say. I would like a link to the emotional scale as I tried to find it in the search engine.

I have question, for deconceptualization is to express emotions. Does that mean having to express about the past? I feel time heals without trying, especially when taking care of oneself better and living a happier and grateful Now. Any advice welcome

7 hours ago, almond said:

thanks for what you say. I would like a link to the emotional scale as I tried to find it in the search engine.

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-emotional-scale

7 hours ago, almond said:

Does that mean having to express about the past? 

Can? Yes. Have to? No.

It’s really about consciously creating. Presence. Feeling. Self. Love. Truth. Manifesting.       This

The past is conceptual. Not actual. 

For example…

When the grey & black bars are expressed one is unfettering of conceptualizations (thoughts about there being a past & a separate self in a past, and or a product of a past). An appearance has neither a past or self ‘in it’.  

When jealousy is humbly expressed for example, creator-creating-creation recognizes what’s wanted & there is naturally inspiration & alignment (of thought with feeling).

It’s not about not thinking btw, it’s about noticing there is actually no “thinker” present. Thoughts are magically appearing. Reality is ineffably literal magic. Alignment is effortlessness, happiness, love, being.