Utilization of the Masculine vs. Feminine Duality for Growth

We all want to be something, but what we are is different from what we want.  Faking it until you make it isn't honest.  It's better to have awareness of your weaknesses than pretend to be something you're not.  But we all do a bit of both.  And that's good too!  We're working with the reality vs. idealism duality in our lives.  We need fantasy.  Fantasies are real.  The real vs. fantasy duality has a rupture in certain respects.  Frequently it's not as clean a distinction as we like to think.

Whatever calculus in how someone relates with you has an equal measure of them in it as to you in it.

Consciousness is kind of a tricky word because sometimes it means awareness and sometimes it means wise! 
 Note that and track that.  Consciousness is a monality, it's an idea.  But that doesn't mean it isn't real.  This is because the real vs. ideal duality has a wobble.  There's a little bit of the real in the ideal and a little bit of the ideal in the real!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Really the more you feel things out the more clear it gets,

To attach to masculine being this way,

And feminine being that way,

Is really when learning stops, 

If reality isn’t moving towards what is ideal then it is not growing, 

Truly Feeling is where insight comes from, 

The more ideas are let go,

The more they flow,

The more channels you reveal, 

Unsealed.

The Eternal Tao can never really be spoken,

So I dance around it with art, 

Exploring every direction,

Opening up,

To No Start. 

The greatest leaders let Others lead them, 

Boundless Love,

But not into a pit, 

Into Healing Both. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Loop The relative is about "working with" dualities and the Absolute is about transcending the relative, but then there's a duality between the relative and the Absolute that has a "working with".   Dualities are not entirely transcended because we interplay with/wobble the Human vs. Divine duality.  There's no problem with this -- the only problem is when we see our own weaknesses/limitations/holding outs being reinforced instead of improved.  And/or we live a life of unnecessary suffering longer than we have to.  I'm just painting a picture in words here.  It's about both accepting and rejecting ideas -- that's what makes it complicated.  Ideas are masculine, the intellect.  Being is feminine, acceptance of what is here.  There's ultimately a divine marriage between these two that can be integrated.  But this is my model.  Every person is different!  We're different personalities.  I appreciate that and assume each one of us has to find our own way.  All teachers are hearsay from your perspective, and depending on how they relate to your personality, that will be either accepted or rejected by you.  We're attracted to either/both doubling down on our strengths or working on our weaknesses.  Some people just want to relish in the divine masculine or the divine feminine and they don't care about integrating the human masculine, human feminine, human marriage or the Divine Marriage.  But this is my model for integration at a wide level or perspective -- much wider than a lot of people tolerate or accept.  And I'm not pushing myself on anyone.  I want you to find your way.  The Divine Masculine is the sovereign individual.  There's no one who's going to tell the sovereign individual what's what!  Now, that's a step in the path but not the end.  There's more to be integrated.

I feel like energy work, trauma work, & embodiment are on the relative/ human domain of things, non-duality, enlightenment, & truth are on the absolute domain. The Devine can assist the human in healing through energy work things like yoga, qigong & reiki, it really depends on the egos level of surrender in this manner, but one can also become too attached to the Devine where they don’t bring that light down into the pain for the integration or healing of the shadow. Repression is a tricky beast, really sneaky. 

All teachers are hearsay & truth at the same time is what you are saying yes,

But one is attracted to either working on their weakness, or improving their strengths, so what you take from it is going to be coloured by your conditioning and go into either of those directions.

Love cannot see weakness, just sees strength in Healing.

Truth is power.

I do feel the Devine Masculine likes to make his own mistakes in a sense, like he won’t listen to anyone, but then will reflect later after ‘getting his hands dirty’ and be like ‘oh yeah that is why they said that, cool’ .

The Devine Feminine will follow the Great Other & let them teach her, listening to Nature, talking to friends. ☺️👋

🙏🤍

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

We are all gods in my eyes, awakening to our deepest passion,

As well as all of us being expressions of & being the One Source the compassion awakening.

Non-duality can reveal the Source very well, but the human can get attached to it and might not come to play & heal with the guides, spirts, & the Devine guiding them.

I don’t really see a difference between human and Devine, each realized as each other is essentially the Healing & Self-Actualization process as One, Passion & Compassion.  

I don’t think there is really a good way to put anything into words, especially what I am talking about here, so a I don’t like to get attached to something and say that this is my system. It is free-flowing. 

The idea of being a physical human is as much part of the shadow as the idea of being a meta-physical god. When one is too attached to one side there is probably repression going on, and stagnation from said repression. In The Devine Marriage one’s perspectives are allowed to morph and aren’t attached to, so the Devine & human return to Being, or Unity. So none of what I say is necessarily set in stone, I allow the framework to change, that is growth to me. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Here's a 7-node network model (a septality) for integration work that I created for life coaching work.  The goal is to open up to all of these lines as a guide to life coaching yourself.   I use this model in my work and in advising others.  I created this model myself so it resonates with me and how I like to share life coaching advice.  This is like a map that aids integration work for everyone.  You don't have to do it all.   Don't put these in a hierarchy either -- think of them as lines of possible integration.

-Human feminine -- integrating the human feminine 
-Human masculine -- integrating the human masculine
-Human marriage -- integrating the relation, "working with", interplay between the human fem. and human masc.
-Divine Feminine  -- integrating the ideal Feminine, the Godly Feminine
-Divine Masculine -- integrating the ideal Masculine, the Godly Masculine
-Divine Marriage -- integrating the relation, "working with", interplay between the Divine fem. and Divine masc. -- the Godly Marriage
-Integral -- integrating the relation between the six prior nodes in the network (see above).  It's also the synergy and transcendence burning away of the model.  It's a give (clinging) and take (letting go), both.  Ebb and flow; linear (masc.) cyclical (fem.).

//

This model opens you up rather than closing you down.  It's provocative.  It love that.  It's one of my recent insights and creations in this work for me and for others that I advise.  I came up with this style of teaching probably in the last 3 months or so.  It just emerged.  It saw it and I saw the use of it.  I saw that it encapsulated a lot of defenses to limitations I see in people on the path.  You can hunker down in one area and that's revealed by the model.  But the model also shows you alternative lines of integration that may or may not be useful for your path.  If it's not useful to you right now, ignore it.  It's a shadow opening kind of thing.  There are teachers in all of these areas but few teachers of the whole thing -- where all parts or nodes or lines are seen as equally valid!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

Awesome, this makes sense to me. I believe you just described one of the great generators of creative energy for the Devine Masculine. Opens up going towards Father Sky. There is another generator that generates creative energy for the Devine Feminine, but it is more elusive, more about going down into the Earth to bring healing Light to trauma. 

I appreciate your ability to create models, I am not one for sitting down and mapping things out like that as much, I spent a lot of my time just trying to be ok in my body from having so many injuries & trauma, I could never have the head space for that. ☺️

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

I feel the masculine-feminine duality needs to be part of the Healing process, as well as emptying totally into Nothing/ Source. 

The masculine is more about leading towards unity, bringing everyone Together. 
The feminine is more about allowing everyone to lead themselves, letting the children explore and find their own connection to Heart. 
The Marriage brings the two together, the most powerful leaders are followers of Faith in Humanity/ Love. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Yes... what's even better is the merging of the masculine and feminine into the wholeness that we are.. 

The merging of the masculine which wants to seek conscious experience and the feminine which conscious experience almost seeks itself. Merge it all into unity where there is pure love/bliss/godliness..

Ultimately, in a seperated state from wholeness, suffering will always arise.. eventually... because of the incompleteness within.. 

Masculine needs Feminine to balance out the polarities but one must eventually transcend the Masculuine/Feminine polarities as that is where pure love is.

The illuminous light of the godliness within all of us 💕

🤍 🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤
Devine Creative Love, 

Merge, expand, merge, expand, merge expand, merge, expand.

Never take Source as a philosophy,

But go follow your heart with the Creativity.

Transcend & Include,

Sleep & Awake.

@Joseph Maynor

Love the videos! You’re a good speaker, very calm and clear.🍻

Truth & Non-Truth. 
Consciousness & Unconsciousness.

Psoriasis is one of the things that is fading away as I heal more, I have been suffering from it for a long time, ever since my spines alinement was seemingly destroyed. Feel for you on that one deeply. 🙏

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Posted (edited)

Excellent example of how the feminine can flank the masculine and win the exchange.  Notice this!  The feminine can pull the rug out from underneath the unreasonable masculine and the masculine can pull the rug out from underneath the unreasonable feminine.  This usually works best when a person is embodying the toxic forms of either the masculine or the feminine (or the masculine being channeled through the feminine or the feminine being channeled through the masculine).  I call this a flank attack or flank move which is an attack to your side as opposed to an attack where you're expecting it which is a direct attack or direct move.  
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gen-z-climate-activist-greta-204421411.html

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

One must be willing to grow in the human or as Man as one does the spiritual.  Survival is here just as much as the Divine.  Otherwise, you're just going to get taken advantage of and make yourself vulnerable to and answerable to more crafty, controlling systems than you!  We're in a network of power structures as Man.  Spinoza realized this!  The concept of Spiritual Bypassing is also a warning against putting the human (Man) into your shadow and always privileging the Divine over Man.  That's just as bad a privileging Man over the Divine.  You're excluding into the shadow or garbage bin a part of what's here (Body/Consciousness) and what's reasonable to think about (Intellect).  You have to be cautious and mindful of power systems in the relative, in the human, in Man.  Man "works with" God.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

I feel you, I spent a lot of time focusing on spirituality & understanding where the deepest healing come from and have been coming back down in the Body/ Man you could say. It is like returning to the physical but it isn’t actually physical and never really was, really it’s energies being transmuted.

Sucked being in a damaged dysfunctional body, I really didn’t have the capacity to focus on anything other than the Divine / Source. There is this feeling that I want to keep developing my abilities to help others heal & deepening of my own body awareness, frustrating, as I just wanna keep learning, but gotta balance that more with focusing on my own survival I suppose.

The heart is just exploding with Love all the time, finding its balance. Feeling that Love at the same time as feeling crushed by society. 😂 I don’t know, I’m just laughing my ass off all the time now, the body moves by itself. 

I didn’t really get to go to university or college as I was severely injured, learned a lot ‘the hard way’ because of the injuries you could say. 
Yeah, I have been thrown around by a lot of different systems.

The Intellect is like a blender being directing into knots releasing them. 

The Heart just watches, and listens for lost Ones.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

I think that at its root its more about vulnerability and power. Nonduality is seeing through the illusion that vulnerability and power are opposites and can be traits inherently possessed by separate people. When we drop the concept and feel vulnerability and power are neither one thing nor the other. 

Youtube Channel    Website

I've heard that the feminine approach to spirituality is to be completely open to transmission and just let go, while the masculine approach is more analytical. What do you guys think? Also just to be clear, the feminine and masculine energy is not bound to one's Sex.

Edited by Orb

🌞🌚

@Mandy

Exactly, it is really ones true confidence wanting to rise, and that distinction is showing us where the split it. As real confidence, real power, comes from allowing one’s self to be vulnerable, but not in the sense that you just allow everyone to doormat you, which is what @Joseph Maynor is communicating here I feel. We are making distinctions here, but the intent is that there really isn’t well we are working with the distinctions. Expand, collapse, expand, collapse, expand, collapse. 🧡

35 minutes ago, Orb said:

I've heard that the feminine approach to spirituality is to be completely open to transmission and just let go, while the masculine approach is more analytical. What do you guys think? Also just to be clear, the feminine and masculine energy is not bound to one's Sex.

I feel there are contexts you can see it one way or the other, sometimes the masculine likes to go straight into the Sun like a loving warrior, sometimes he likes to be analytical/ intellectual, in the same way the feminine likes to surrender to Source/ Love, or reflect of the Moon looking for lost inner children. I feel what we are doing here is dancing with dualities creating growth, and the point in sense is to not get caught up in this being this way and that being that way. Yin is Yang, & Yang is Yin. 🤍♾️🖤 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.