ACIM, the world and experience

Blessed2

On an another forum there seems to be a belief that humans and animals have different degrees of consciousness etc. "if were born an ant you would have hardly any consciousness."

Now I'm here like 😂 wonder if it is possible to have a telepathic conversation "with an ant".

There must be an effortless way.

This is pretty cool: https://www.jcim.net/acim-iambic-pentameter/

I noticed that reading ACIM translated into finnish "hurt" a bit. A bit like having slightly blurry eyesight and needing to squint the eyes. Though in original language it's easier to read and hear what's being said. I wonder if it has something to do with the poetic rhythm. It would probably be impossible to translate iambic pentameter to finnish, it seems to be more natural for english.

Edited by Blessed2

🐜🐜🐜🐜

🐜🐜🐜🐜

It’s ok the ant army is here to protect you. 😋

The thought army isn’t even real,

Feel, the fear is there for-you trust it and move up the scale,

Emotions are guiding each other, like a line of ants, don’t squish any of them, pass along the food until the Family is full of Love. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Phil I wonder why it is that some books might resonate a lot in certain ways but also some things feel discordant.

I'm reading the second book of the series and it's really good, like rocket fuel for the path.

Though there are some things that are not rocket fuel, that are quite discordant and really just downright nonsense.

For example it said stuff like "you cannot change what happens in your life because it's all been already planned before your birth. You can only choose how you percieve it, how you see it."

That makes no sense. How can my life be planned "before my birth" when there is literally no "my birth in the past" anywhere now? Of course "my life" is "planned" now. One thought at a time kinda deal.

Also there is offered this sort of "narrative" of you doing the work, choosing "the right mind" rather than ego, and eventually waking up. Maybe in this life but probably it takes more than one. And then you won't reincarnate anymore and you'll chill out in nothingness-heaven.

Yeah, that is probably one way to draw a map but I don't think that's very useful even. Again, it's more like one thought at the time kinda thing. It's all about now, choosing the right mind now, one aligned thought "at the time". Obviously. Heavens sing as you do so. That is the 'awakening' or 'cessation', choosing the right way now, choosing the aligned thought now. Not somewhere later in some other life etc.

I wonder how it is that these "ascended masters" seem to miss something so obvious.

@Blessed2

Here is some of my thoughts on this. 

This can get kind of confusing, but looking into the past & looking into the future are not separate from each other. The only way to move forward totally into Conscious Creating is to embrace the wave that seem to bring you to Now, otherwise unprocessed unconscious trauma will rule, & you will call it a terrible fate. ‘Your life’ is being planned by You, you are one with the Creator. The end of the cycle of reincarnation, is the  re-birth of you as the Creator Now. You go down into the Healing Ground, as the Creator, flow will automatically vortex to you your true deepest desires.

‘It has already been planned before your birth’. The plan is that You will manifest the deepest dreams, and through seeing before birth you see it was always You planning it, writing the story. Reflecting and seeing what has already been planned/ manifested first, allows the seeing of this to arise in a sense. 

It is like this, Source is already manifesting Our dreams, that was the plan, ‘from the start’ so to speak, and we choose contrast to go through so we could learn to See, the Creator is you, you being the Vortex for dreams. But first clear out the cobwebs by seeing what has already been planned/ manifested, so past & future sight can be seen as one. Then the Phenix can soar into tomorrow as Now.

Really there is No-Time, & no boundary between past & future times.

On 1/12/2023 at 8:27 AM, Blessed2 said:

I wonder where the experience of fear comes from.

Unprocessed thoughts trapped in the body now, about a past, which then colours the thinking about what is future. When processed by expression, there is ‘more & more’ of the bliss of pure Silence & your dreams just vortex to you, so to speak. 

I feel LOA must be used for the purification of the soul first. So that you aren’t just the Creator, you are the Conscious Creator. Healed and Free. 🤍

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

8 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

@Phil I wonder why it is that some books might resonate a lot in certain ways but also some things feel discordant.

I'm reading the second book of the series and it's really good, like rocket fuel for the path.

Though there are some things that are not rocket fuel, that are quite discordant and really just downright nonsense.

For example it said stuff like "you cannot change what happens in your life because it's all been already planned before your birth. You can only choose how you percieve it, how you see it."

It might be slightly discordant because of the implication of a separate self as the changer or chooser, the individual who’s life it is, and time. Or maybe because it implies infinite thinks (plans), and that there is a perceiver and something is seen. 

8 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

That makes no sense. How can my life be planned "before my birth" when there is literally no "my birth in the past" anywhere now? Of course "my life" is "planned" now. One thought at a time kinda deal.

Also there is offered this sort of "narrative" of you doing the work, choosing "the right mind" rather than ego, and eventually waking up. Maybe in this life but probably it takes more than one. And then you won't reincarnate anymore and you'll chill out in nothingness-heaven.

Yeah, that is probably one way to draw a map but I don't think that's very useful even. Again, it's more like one thought at the time kinda thing. It's all about now, choosing the right mind now, one aligned thought "at the time". Obviously. Heavens sing as you do so. That is the 'awakening' or 'cessation', choosing the right way now, choosing the aligned thought now. Not somewhere later in some other life etc.

I wonder how it is that these "ascended masters" seem to miss something so obvious.

Overall it’s sounds like relatively unnecessary concessions.