ACIM, the world and experience

Blessed2

Ohhhh

The ego-projection stuff is what the buddhists call samsara! 😂 Took a while to notice lol.

The cyclical existence. Everything goes 'round. Cause the belief in separation is always only now, just projecting time. This is also what karma points to. And reincarnation.

This explains so much

@Phil Is this cyclicality also related to the dreamboard? 🤔

Also wondering if the karma / cyclicality sort of plays out even when one attains enlightenment. I've heard some people mention that there is often some time, maybe even a couple lifetimes left after self-realization. Because it takes a while for the karma-gasoline to burn out.

Also the bodhisattva thing makes more sense now. The bodhisattva's sort of keep a toe in the karmic cycle in order to help others liberate too?

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

4 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Ohhhh

The ego-projection stuff is what the buddhists call samsara! 😂 Took a while to notice lol.

The cyclical existence. Everything goes 'round. Cause the belief in separation is always only now, just projecting time. This is also what karma points to. And reincarnation.

Do not trust the knower. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Constantly Empty,

You Are Timeless,

Watch the cycles go by,

Pass threw the i. 

The Wheel Of Love is turning,

Rest and feel it assuring,

That passionate being burns,

Into Becoming-Being,

Transforms concern,

Into Compassion,

An angels wings flying,

No one is dying.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

11 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Ohhhh

This explains so much

👍🏻

The ‘wheel’… initially seems to pertain to separate selves in a continuum… maybe in the lives lived on earth, or even one liver of all lives conceptualizations. Then perhaps closer to Home… that’s the hamster wheel, monkey mind or thought loop ‘situation’… all pointing back to the thoughtless, loopless, conceptless awareness “of”, or, cessation. 

Then of course there is the duality of ‘persistent perception’, yet truly without beginning or end. Then of course, the ineffable, or the infinitude & true nature of sensation or feeling, the actuality. The pointless pointing, the gate-less gate, the uni-less verse-less universe, the world-less world; the selfless self. 🤍

@Phil Is this cyclicality also related to the dreamboard? 🤔

What “dreamboard”? ☺️

Also wondering if the karma / cyclicality sort of plays out even when one attains enlightenment. I've heard some people mention that there is often some time, maybe even a couple lifetimes left after self-realization. Because it takes a while for the karma-gasoline to burn out.

Also the bodhisattva thing makes more sense now. The bodhisattva's sort of keep a toe in the karmic cycle in order to help others liberate too?

The one who “attains or attained enlightenment” is still the wheel, not the enlightenment. “Burning out karma” is conditioning rationalization, still unfortunately ‘monkey mind’ of suppression… therein, also still the wheel. ‘Emperor’s new cloths.’

On 12/11/2022 at 4:56 PM, Phil said:

Then of course there is the duality of ‘persistent perception’, yet truly without beginning or end. Then of course, the ineffable, or the infinitude & true nature of sensation or feeling, the actuality. The pointless pointing, the gate-less gate, the uni-less verse-less universe, the world-less world; the selfless self. 🤍

I'm feelin it. Omg 😂😂❤️🙏

I'm starting to think it is possible for me to actually walk the path to liberation!

Though the reincarnation stuff causes some trouble. I wonder why it was talked about in that book... Seems to just cause needless confusion.

"What if this isn't my last life? I heard everything has already been planned and decided in this dream of separation, it's just a movie playing out. So what if I'll need to see more lifetimes before waking up? I want to be at peace in THIS life."

Maybe it's good these discordant thoughts came up while reading the book, to shine light on it.

That reincarnation stuff is just thoughts. Beliefs. Concepts. And liberation is no-thought, no-mind, cessation. So the path is clear, to dispel these thoughts and beliefs.

Though it really seems like there is a me who would awaken in the future, who would go through time and lifetimes. It's a tricky thing to let go thoughts... Cause it seems so real. And it's hard to not listen to some books and authorities, especially when some of the stuff is spot on and super helpful.

A new idea / perspective. I wonder...

I see this sort of duality. Like a mirage and desert.

In this "world", there is really no-one doing anything. No-one talks. No-one walks. No-one moves a body. No-one does things. More like innocence talks, innocense walks, innocence moves a body, innocence does everything.

Does that make sense? Makes sense to me. In that it feels better. Aligned.

It's like a mirage. A movie. No-one makes choices, no-one is guilty or to blame. Cause there is no selves there. There isn't a doer, a choice maker, a responsible person, a self, a one to blame, no-one there. There isn't selves inside people.

It's a veil pulled over what's really true.

When I look at people, when I look at someone and hear what they say and do etc... That's not really who I'm looking at. Rather, it's the veil I'm seeing. There is no ignorant or more conscious people. No right-doer and wrong-doer. etc etc That's just a form of illusion pulled over who I'm really looking at; The One, The Enlightened One.

@Phil Make sense to you too?

Also, it seems like The Enlightened One is not doing any of that either. The One would never harm, lie, manipulate etc. It's like a garbage-veil, just total bullshit. It's almost mind-boggling how this sort of garbage could appear, even as a mirage!

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

In this "world", there is really no-one doing anything. No-one talks. No-one walks. No-one moves a body. No-one does things. More like innocence talks, innocense walks, innocence moves a body, innocence does everything

When there is no one, there is no world. Just silence. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

A new idea / perspective. I wonder...

I see this sort of duality. Like a mirage and desert.

In this "world", there is really no-one doing anything. No-one talks. No-one walks. No-one moves a body. No-one does things. More like innocence talks, innocense walks, innocence moves a body, innocence does everything.

Does that make sense? Makes sense to me. In that it feels better. Aligned.

It's like a mirage. A movie. No-one makes choices, no-one is guilty or to blame. Cause there is no selves there. There isn't a doer, a choice maker, a responsible person, a self, a one to blame, no-one there. There isn't selves inside people.

It's a veil pulled over what's really true.

When I look at people, when I look at someone and hear what they say and do etc... That's not really who I'm looking at. Rather, it's the veil I'm seeing. There is no ignorant or more conscious people. No right-doer and wrong-doer. etc etc That's just a form of illusion pulled over who I'm really looking at; The One, The Enlightened One.

@Phil Make sense to you too?

Also, it seems like The Enlightened One is not doing any of that either. The One would never harm, lie, manipulate etc. It's like a garbage-veil, just total bullshit. It's almost mind-boggling how this sort of garbage could appear, even as a mirage!

YES.

It is like trying to grab for what you want results in this ‘sand slipping through the hands’ (The mirage/ desert) experience, but alining vibrationally with it, your resonance brings to you the thing desired, as strings of the same note sounds together, when one is plucked they all vibrate together. 😇 vibrational alinement with Source, no-one does anything, it all just happens by itself. It is noticed that this is and always was the case, less and less thoughts arise, faith in Being is experienced more. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.