Jump to content

Solipsism: What Is Nahm’s View On Solipsism??


Recommended Posts

Hello. I am new here to the forum! 

 

There seems to be a lot of confusion for me so I was wondering what Nahm’s view is on Solipsism?

 

If you could please explain your view that would be great! Others are also welcome to offer their views, as well as providing evidence to back up their claims.

 

Thanks,

SC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Solipism I hope for most people used as a a kind of vessel to gain direct experience of no-self, the understanding itself should encourage one to practice to gain the insight, knowing they are in state of ignorance but it seems in the western world as most cases it becomes a mental proliferation one gets identified with and adopted as a belief system and actually causes people a lot of mental suffering and strange behaviour that can lead downwards into even more ignorance.

 

All of this conclusion came from watching discussion on actualized.org 

i am already your friend

instagram.com/asimulatedself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Solipsistic Consciousness

Wha’s the confusion? 

I was wanting to know your views on Solipsism and whether it is  true or a trap? I am confused because Leo from Actualized.org says Solipsism is true, but I wanted to know your perspective and if Solipsism aligns with your teachings. I would appreciate your perspective on whether it is down the road of truth or BS. Part of the confusion for me is not being sure if Solipsism is Awakening or Delusion. Thanks!@Phil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Solipsistic Consciousness said:

 

I was wanting to know your views on Solipsism and whether it is  true or a trap? I am confused because Leo from Actualized.org says Solipsism is true, but I wanted to know your perspective and if Solipsism aligns with your teachings. I would appreciate your perspective on whether it is down the road of truth or BS. Part of the confusion for me is not being sure if Solipsism is Awakening or Delusion. Thanks!@Phil

Anything, you have learned is trap. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Solipsistic Consciousness

Solipsism is an ism; a doctrine, system, or theory.

‘My views’, as well as a ‘my teachings’ would really just be thoughts arising & expressed. There isn’t really a my teaching anything aligns with. It’s more of a suggestion to align, or, do the alignment work so to speak. Communion. Direct. 

I suggest investigating reality / self directly, scientificallyas compared to attempting to figure out which doctrine, system, theory, ism, thoughts, teachers or teachings are true. 

If interested…

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Solipsistic Consciousness

Solipsism is an ism; a doctrine, system, or theory.

‘My views’, as well as a ‘my teachings’ would really just be thoughts arising & expressed. There isn’t really a my teaching anything aligns with. It’s more of a suggestion to align, or, do the alignment work so to speak. Communion. Direct. 

I suggest investigating reality / self directly, scientificallyas compared to attempting to figure out which doctrine, system, theory, ism, thoughts, teachers or teachings are true. 

If interested…

 

Thanks so much @Phil!!! 😄 

I am quite new to your teachings and forum.  Could you point me in the direction of how to investigate reality/self directly and scientifically?  What do you mean by that? Do you mean using Meditation and Contemplation?  What techniques do you recommend to investigate reality/self directly and scientifically?  Thank you!

 

I will watch the video shortly.

 

Thanks for your responses!  You've been a big help!  Looking forward to being apart of this community! 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Phil said:

 

I suggest investigating reality / self directly, scientificallyas compared to attempting to figure out which doctrine, system, theory, ism, thoughts, teachers or teachings are true. 

👍 Bumper sticker. Tattoo. Billboard. Quotable quote. Pinned post. I don't care, something.😂

 Youtube Channel    Website

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No one lost & no one found,

Are you really alone? 
Is there really a one to atone? 
If there is absolutely no one around?

Could a you say anything at all? 
 

Identity you see,

Really isn’t Me,

Neither is there the world,

To offer a thing,

Being just Sings.


A single self that is identified,

As the crossing off all whys,

Quickly goes by with a sigh,

That really is the thing to drop,

To let go a be Grounded in less than a hop. 
 

world/ self both gone,

This Empty Bliss,

All I’s miss,

Seen only by Being 

To find the edge of the self,

Into the World,

Where does space end?

Is there a centre to this friend?

 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://youtu.be/unR0bjN6UHU

 

Wondering... If the creation would be limited, like an -ism... Realism, Materialism, Idealism, Solipsism... Wouldn't that convey that the creator / source would also be limited?

 

But if / when the source is unlimited... The creation too, is unlimited? So not any -ism whatsoever, not knowable, not this or that? So not materialist, but also not not-materialism? 😂 But unlimited.

 

@Phil

Edited by Blessed2

 

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope offering my 2 cents is ok here.  I think solipsism is a useful tool in you're trying to integrate the divine masculine.  But to believe it goes too far.  It's best to use theory like a ladder where once you get it, you can throw the ladder away.  Ditto for psychedelics usage.  Get the message and then hang up the phone.  The purpose of integrating the divine masculine is to find the sovereign individual in your life.  Solipsism can help with that.  But once you've attained that, you don't need the theory anymore.  The theory can fall away like scaffolding.  In my way of understanding spiritual enlightenment, integrating the divine masculine is only part of the path, but it's a crucial part.  It's crucial because you need a strong individual in you to live your life well.  I'm sure plenty of people on here have different ideas than I do on spiritual enlightenment and what that work entails, and that's fine.  I'm not here to argue with anyone.  I've found a spirituality that works for me.  Leo Gura is teaching the divine masculine but he's taking it way too far and not realizing that's not the end of the path but only a part of the path.  He needs to work on integrating the divine feminine which is what he's been resisting.  If Phil couldn't get Leo to integrate the divine feminine I would venture to say no one can.  At least not anytime in the near future.  Some people just have the feminine (or the masculine) in their shadow and it's tightly bound in there and won't easily come out.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, yeah right said:

Good luck being a solipsist if youre a minority or a woman.  Its really the definition of a white/straight/male privileged view of the world...lol!


You should still integrate the divine masculine imo.   PM if you want.  I don't want to confuse the thread with my ideas which probably go against the prevailing ideas here.

Edited by Joseph Maynor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:


You should still integrate the divine masculine imo.   PM if you want.  I don't want to confuse the thread with my ideas which probably go against the prevailing ideas here.

Integrate the "divine masculine" all you want, unless you are born that way though, youre probably not going to walk around thinking you are the only conscious being in existence.  

You dont need to pretend you are the only conscious being in existence to be a man though, or "integrate" anything.  Unless youre that insecure. You seem like you have some weird ideas about masculinity and femininity.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, yeah right said:

Integrate the "divine masculine" all you want, unless you are born that way though, youre probably not going to walk around thinking you are the only conscious being in existence.  

You dont need to pretend you are the only conscious being in existence to be a man though, or "integrate" anything.  Unless youre that insecure. You seem like you have some weird ideas about masculinity and femininity.  


Look at Razard on Leo's forum as an example of what you're talking about.  Or Leo Gura even.  But that's early/middle path not end path when it comes to integrating the divine masculine.  You don't really want to look at that as end path when it comes to the divine masculine.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By clicking, I agree to the terms of use, rules, guidelines & to hold Actuality of Being LLC, admin, moderators & all forum members harmless.