Contemplation on Pi is most worthwhile. I wonder why it's so overlooked by spiritual teachers. So simple, so down-to-earth, yet so potent.

Really recommend you all to contemplate on it a bit. This can really open some doors on the path.

It leaves very little room for confusion, ego etc.

"Levels of awakening, enlightened people, states of consciousness, future awakening blah blah"

Meanwhile: Pi-unrolled-720.gif.c925016c545924657b40b47908fec5f5.gif

No matter what universe, what state, what whatever, Pi is always the same. It is like a fingerprint of God.

Why 3.1415926... ? No reason other than itself.

Pi is the fingerprint of Self.

Samsara and Nirvana truly are one and the same. ❤️

There must be an effortless way.

32 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

Why just pi? You’re just gonna leave all the other irrational numbers out of the party? e, phi, sqrt(2), etc… there are so many. Uncountably infinite in fact, which is way more huge and crazy than countably infinite. 
Want your mind blown? I can totally write a proof that 0.999999… = 1

What's an irrational number?

13 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

Formal definition: Can’t be expressed as a ratio of integers. 
basically an endless non-repeating decimal which can’t be written fractionally.

pi is an example.

Oh okay, that's interesting. I like the Phi / Golden Ratio. As far as I see, it seems to go the same with Pi. Though I'm not sure about the other ones. Hard to get what they're about.

Though my point in this post isn't the endless decimal, but more like what Pi fundamentally is. What brings the mystery.

This post is about that Pi is basically a proof as far as proof goes that God exists, or that the universe is indeed mystical in nature. Intelligent, knowing, infinite, conscious, nondual. And that God is not separate or hidden, but is being this very world.

At first glance it might seem that there is nothing special or mystical about Pi, and that it's just random or something. But it isn't "random", and it is in fact totally mysterious and mystical.

Words really can't 'get there'. 🤔

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

What's the eyes for? 😁😁

Hop into the conversation!

What to say. Its hard to know for sure but it is super fascinating how pi so accurately describes the “function” of awareness/source. It could be that it is the representation of the source mathematically. Basically, as i understand pi represent or describes the wholeness in every “sequence” - there are some tales that pi was used to build the pyramids, when you look at them they seem pretty whole in their own. 

16 hours ago, nurthur11 said:

What to say. Its hard to know for sure but it is super fascinating how pi so accurately describes the “function” of awareness/source. It could be that it is the representation of the source mathematically. Basically, as i understand pi represent or describes the wholeness in every “sequence” - there are some tales that pi was used to build the pyramids, when you look at them they seem pretty whole in their own. 

🙏🙏🤘